Get Started in the SureTrack Community with the FAQs
SureTrack Community, an experience-based repair information resource, was designed as an interactive community to connect automotive technicians so they can help each other out of tough repair situations. If you’re a new SureTrack Community user, or even a seasoned one, a good place to start is with the SureTrack Community Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page. This page has answers to the most-asked questions about how the system works. It includes many topics about the SureTrack Community as listed below. Click on a topic to view that section of the FAQ page.
- About SureTrack®
- Accessing the SureTrack Community
- The different parts of the SureTrack Community
- Authorization Keys
- How to use the SureTrack Community
- Latest Activity Page
- My Activity Page
- Asking a question to the Community
- Your SureTrack Community Profile
- Associating Community accounts to shop accounts
- Other SureTrack Questions
The SureTrack Community FAQ page is continually being updated and added to when new frequent questions come up.